Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pie's in a Jar

I made these Pies in a Jar for my families Christmas dinner which we always do on boxing day. I made cherry, blueberry, and my favorite apple. I made 11 jars in total which equaled one for every person. They were a huge hit! We added whipped cream on top and they were absolutely delicious! They were very easy to make and did not take a lot of time. I baked them at 350 degrees for 40mins. Then when I brought them over to my families we baked them for 10 mins at 350 to warm them up. I have posted a video on how to make these jars on my video page of this blog. I hope you enjoy making and eating them as much as I did!






No comments:

Post a Comment