Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Girl Card

I just finished creating a card for a baby girl. I used the Nursery Tails Cricut Imagine cartridge and I think it turned out really cute. I made the card 5x5 so that I could used a Martha Stewart punch around the page punch. I am just warming up with the baby card because I will be making a scrapbook album for my nephew who will be 1 in a couple of months. For his birthday I'm not buying him any toys or clothes that he will outgrow and destroy. Instead I am making a scrapbook album of his entire first year. I think it will be a great keepsake for him and his parents to have and will be a lot more meaningful then just buying him a toy. So stay tuned because I will be posting some videos and pictures of each page in the album as I create them!


No comments:

Post a Comment