Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Creative Memories

Since I first became a consultant I have been really working hard on trying to get some parties together to sell Creative Memories products at. It is definitely difficult trying to get business when you don't know a lot of people in your area. I have been posting ads on Kijiji and advertising it through my YouTube Video's and Twitter but have not got any business yet. Or people can check out my site and purchase items there http://ca.mycmsite.com/sites/rebeccalevy I am not yet ready to give up though. If anyone has any suggestions on other ways to advertise then let me know! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I know I did. I spent time with family, went out for breakfast on Sunday and road a snow mobile for the first time. I will be making more video's this week so keep checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment