Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another One Page Layout

I did not make a video for this layout either. I have a lot of pages to get done and doing videos for every page takes hours and hours. So for this layout the mail 12x12 paper was from the Nursery Baby Boy pack from DCWV. The rest of the paper and embellishments were from the rugged paper pack that you can purchase from Creative Memories at: http://ca.mycmsite.com/sites/rebeccalevy The only other thing I used on this layout was the Sweet Baby stamp set from My Pink Stamper. The long strip of paper is 2 inches and the big piece of paper is 7 3/4 x 9 1/4. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment