Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another Snow Day and Another Layout

I did not work again today because of all this snow. The buses are not running which means there are basically no kids at school which gives me another day off. It is definitely nice to have another day off but not so nice to not be getting paid. But I took this day to make more scrapbook layouts. So here is another layout for my nephew's scrapbook album. I added some extra stickers after I filmed the video because I just thought it needed a little something extra. I really love how it turned out and I am so happy with the results. I've been into more simple pages lately just because his birthday is on April 4 th and I have a lot more pages to go. I will be doing some more elaborate pages as well, so you will get to see both types. I also am only using 4x6 pictures on this this layout because that is the only size that they gave me. I am also using a lot of pictures on each page because I know the parents will appreciate more photos on a page. Its all about knowing who you making the album for. Enjoy!

Before

After


No comments:

Post a Comment