Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Thank You Card

I just made a thank you card. I have been doing a lot of scrapbook layouts lately so I thought that I would switch it up and make a card. I had a mystery person shovel my sidewalk the other day when it snowed and snowed and snowed. I am hoping to find out who this mystery person is and give them a thank you card and some chocolates. I made this card with a very spring like feel to it because there is so much snow out here right now and I wanted to give a sense that spring is coming. I think it turned out really cute. The flower I made using a phone book, and scallop punch, and some ink. I love how it turned out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment