Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Layout Number 6

I created a new two page layout for the scrapbook album I'm making for my nephew yesterday. I just finished uploading the video. I have not made anything for around 2 weeks because I have been so busy. March 11th was my birthday and I turned 24 yrs old. I am feeling so old! Then the next weekend my husband had to get knee surgery. He tore his ACL while playing soccer and has been waiting for almost a year to get this surgery done. At the moment he can't really walk unless he is on crutches so I have been helping him out. I don't usually like to do videos when he is home because I prefer to spend time with him but he will be home for around 6 months, so I will have to get over that. Anyways, the layout that I made turned out really cute. I used this paper from Walmart to make it but the paper had these staples all the way through it which was preventing me from tearing out sheets of paper. They kept ripping and I was getting so frustrated so I decided to grab my staple remover and get them out. About 30mins latter I finally got the staples removed. I don't think I will be buying the paper again even though I loved the images on it and the texture. I hope you enjoy the layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment