Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Card Series

Hello everyone! I have decided to do a Halloween card making series and here is my first card. I am going to try and make as many tutorials as possible during this season. I hope you all like the card. It is a standard A2 size card, that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I used my Cricut expression and the Happy Hauntings Cartridge for my images. The frame is cut at 5 1/4 inches and the witches hat is cut at 2 1/2 inches. I distressed all the edges and then inked them with the Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink. I love how it turned out, I think its really cute!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Becca, not sure if you have been getting my messages or not but I have been trying to leave comments on your vid's and let you know that your package still is not here,please could you let me know what is going on. Hugs Emjay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I sent you a private message a few weeks ago saying that the post office needed your first and last name as well as you country in order to send your package. So since I never heard back from you I was not able to send it yet. I have not gotten any of your messages though.

      Delete
  2. Oh I am so sorry you didn't get them I thought as I didn't hear from you that you had got them.I am so sorry I hope I didn't upset you. I have been watching all of your vid's and been trying to leave comments, but it wouldn't let me. Love the Halloween cards by the way.
    Hugs Emjay

    ReplyDelete