Bluebelle's Crafts

Welcome to Bluebelle's Crafts! I'm Becca and I will be posting a ton of card making and scrapbooking project ideas using my Cricut Expression & Cricut Imagine!

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Couple New Cards

Here are two cards I made for some challenges on YouTube. The challenge for the first card was to make something that included either something that was Asian themed, Hello Kitty Themed, coffee themed, or Twilight themed. So I made a card using the latte Kiki stamp and the Attic Treasures paper pack. The second challenge was to make a card, tag, or treat bag with two stamps that was Valentines Day themed but you could not use any red or pink on it. So I used the Victorian Romance Cricut cartridge for the cameo and a bunch of different scrap papers to make my card. I hope you like them. I think they turned out really cute



No comments:

Post a Comment